5.11.2007

sweet relief in the form of vicodin

why is it that even when you have your mouth cranked and propped and your face half numb, those fools at the dentist's office STILL try to get you to carry on a conversation? root canals suck enough the way it is. i don't feel like small talking with you mr. dentist, even if you are a TOTAL hottie. (new dentist, and MAN is he adorable!)

the appointment took forever, and they are still not done with my root canal. they sucked up all the nerves and relieved the pressure. i go back next week to have the cavity drilled and filled. the best part of the whole thing? they gave me vicodin. mmmm....good stuff. i was one happy girl last night.

anyway, i am feeling much better today. my mouth is tender and bruised, but i no longer feel like my tooth is going to explode.
and it's a beautiful, sunny day. and friday. and i get to go to lunch with my fave co-worker. and i just took two vicodin. life is good.

2 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

Mmmm...Vicodin.

Glad the tooth is better. Toothaches make me completely useless. I can't talk, I can't think, can't eat...wait- sorry, that's a good one.

Maurey Pierce said...

Glad to hear it. Pamper yourself this weekend!