5.18.2007

32 hours and counting

have i mentioned lately how ready i am to leave??? bf and i made up but are still both very irritable and easily annoyed by each other. i'm not entirely sure wtf is going on, but i really do feel like time apart will be good for us.

tonight i am thinking about how much i will miss my kiddos, though. this will be the longest i have ever been away from them. i will take them to their dad's tomorrow afternoon and then won't be picking them up until next saturday afternoon. that's ONE WHOLE WEEK away from them. granted, they can surely be little monsters, but i know i will miss them terribly. which will probably be good too, in the long run. it doesn't hurt to have a bit of time apart to make me appreciate what i have even more.

overall, i know the trip will do me good. hopefully i'll come back refreshed and happy and maybe i'll even have cheerful, happy things to blog about. seems like that is somewhat of a rarity for me lately.

3 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

Trips of any sort are good.
Repeat to thine self:
Time to myself is good, time alone is good, I LOVE MY TIME.
Lather, rinse, and repeat.

Your kids are stinking cute, but my dear, you need some time alone.
'nuff said.
Just freaking love it, please.

BigBottomMcGee said...

Have a FABULOUS time! I'm going to miss you, you lucky B! Love!

Stacey said...

"You" time is probably a rarity, right ? So although you'll surely miss your kiddos- seize this opportunity to enjoy and pamper yourself and live it up!