4.02.2007

Top 10 excuses for falling asleep at your desk.

"They told me at the blood bank this might happen."

"I wasn't sleeping, I was trying to pick up a contact lens without using my hands."

"I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!"

"Amen"

"This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in the last time management course you sent me to."

"Whew! Guess I left the top off the liquid paper"

"I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work related stress."

"This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people!"

"Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won't wear off!"

"Damn! Why did you interrupt me? I almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."

2 comments:

Maurey Pierce said...

Hee hee. I'm using the liquid paper excuse. Did you come up with that all on your own? Hilarious.

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

unfortunately i didn't come up with them all on my own. i wanted to, i really did. but my brain is like sludge. so i only tweaked them a bit. i suppose i should credit the author, though the site i got it from didn't credit them, either... ; )