4.06.2007

caught in the act

i am never having sex again. my worst nightmare has come true. the bf and i were having a particularily um...acrobatic night on Wednesday. we were completely oblivious to the world around us. and let's just say we were in a very compromising position, which invloved me on the bed and him off the bed. in the midst of our throes of passion, i thought i heard something (or someone?) come into the room. i froze and pushed bf away. i looked ahead and to my left. there was my sleepy eyed daughter. just standing there in the dark.

seriously, i am done with sex. i think i'll become a nun.

2 comments:

BigBottomMcGee said...

Oh my! What did Ky do? You guys really need to get a bedroom with a lock on the door!

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

honestly, she was really sleepy, i don't think she knew what was going on. she didn't say anything about it at all. and she's only five... hopefully we didn't traumitize her for life.