4.03.2007

nothin, i've got nothin!

i've got nothin' today. nothin' at all to blog about. really.

the sky is grey. it's cold and sleeting/raining/snowy/windy.

my nose is stuffy. my head is aching.

work is really, really busy.

my stomach is not accepting food. i got nauseous while trying to eat my lunch today. (no, it's not what you are thinking. God forbid. there is some stupid bug going around at work. it seems to have latched on to me.)

bf keeps trying to feed me caffeine. why he thinks this will cure things is beyond me. i'm not buying it. i actually don't feel like eating or drinking anything, thank you. and if i do it won't be a calorie laden coffee drink. or a coca cola.

maybe i should go buy some 7up and saltines...

2 comments:

Maurey Pierce said...

I wish my stomach would stop accepting food sometimes. But it never happens. Ever. Depressed, sick, euphoric, I can always, always eat.

Hope you feel better soon.

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

i'm also one of those odd people who can't eat when stressed. but i usually make up for it and then some once i am feeling better.