3.26.2007

waterlogged

wa·ter·logged [waw-ter-lawgd, -logd, wot-er-]

–adjective

1. so filled or flooded with water as to be heavy or unmanageable, as a ship.
2. excessively saturated with or as if with water: waterlogged ground; waterlogged with fatigue.
3. a.k.a. Domestically Disabled Girl.

along with my rejuvenated exercise plan and goal to lose 10 pounds, i am trying to drink more water. this morning, i successfully mananged to ingest five cups of the complimentary ice water company t so kindly provides us with. and i swear to you, i have um...released twice as much. wtf? how can i get anything done here when i am running to the bathroom every five minutes!

wait...i get it now! they (the evil they) recommend the water because it forces me to get my arse up and moving as i go back and forth from the restroom countless times.

those sneaky bastards.

4 comments:

Christa said...

i drink a shitton of water because i get urinary tract infections like a crazy woman. i just plan to pee every 45 minutes like it or not. nothing makes me happier than clear urine.

Maurey Pierce said...

It's good. Really. Assuming you can mix up your bathroom destinations so no one gets too suspicious.

I think you'll notice your skin perking up, too. I know mine has looked clearer since I made a conscious effort to guzzle. Conveniently, the watercooler here is right outside my office. And the bathroom is just a few steps beyond.

BigBottomMcGee said...

Hey! Maybe we can take trips and hold hands on the way! I haven't been good about it lately, but have you noticed how many times I get up during the day?? Just make sure you thoroughly wash your hands! ;)

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

christina - sorry to hear about your urinary tract issues. i used to have this problem. making sure to pee after, um...action seemed to fix it for me.

maurey - i will heed your advice and vary my bathroom route so as not to cause suspicion.

bbmg - i think holding hands might attract too much attention to us. Lord knows we don't need more attention at this place. ; )