3.30.2007

boys + workout videos = instant entertainment

the bf has begun doing my denise austin workout video with me. i admit, i bullied him into it the first time. i needed to do it, he was home, and i didn't feel like sweating my ass off with him snickering nearby.

and besides, i am sick of him complaining about his ever growing waistline, anyway. over the winter he has built up quite the little budda belly. it needs to go.

the first time, he moaned and groaned and complained. but he got on his workout clothes. and gave it his all. i think he complained more because he felt like he should. i think he secretly wanted to do the workout with me anyway. he's kind of metro-sexual like that.

it was hard to keep my smirks to myself as he threw himself into the exercises. the grunting and groaning and straining to remain upright was hilarious. i swear the man has no balance. no flexiblity. he looked so uncomfortable doing the exercises. but he finished the video. and he did it with me again two nights later.

what a trooper. next up? billy blanks...

4 comments:

Maurey Pierce said...

I got my HH to do Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease with me. Only once, though. ;-)

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

hmmm...i think we'll have to work up to that. : )

BigBottomMcGee said...

Carmen Electra's striptease, huh? I always wondered....do you really get a good workout of doing the video? Or is it what comes after learning the moves that really gets you sweating?

Maurey Pierce said...

It is a good workout, actually. I have the whole set of DVDs! HH got me the last two. ;-)