2.07.2007

no news is good news

i am happy to report that i basically have nothing to report today. the bf called me late morning yesterday and sounded fairly chipper. my stupidity was not mentioned at all. we had a very nice, uneventful night last night. well, i wouldn't call what happened when the lights went down uneventful...but you know what i mean! i made a nice dinner, we chatted, watched american idol and laughed, then he did some work while i read. all in all a nice evening. well...except for the fact that my sick son was up at least 6 times last night. coughing. going to the bathroom. wanting water. doesn't make for a very good night's rest. so today i am home with the little sickie. again. the bf was kind enough to connect me to the network so i am able to do quite a bit of work from home. ko doesn't seem quite as sick as he did yesterday, but still has a fever and those horrible coughing fits. hopefully the illness will run its course and things will be back to normal tomorrow. i hate burning up my sick pay so early in the year!

1 comment:

BigBottomMcGee said...

I hope he gets better soon, and that you get your tushy back to work! I miss you!