2.27.2007

irritable

i have have been very irritable lately. work has been absolutely CRAZY. it seems like i am always saying that, but it just gets worse and worse. plus, everything the kids do is making me nuts. and i mean everything. poor dears are having to deal with a very irritable mommy.

i have been trying to come up with something clever to blog about, but my brain is mush. i did come up with this though: a "things i hate" list. i have seen a lot of blogs lately that list out things people like, or info about their personality. my mood right now dictates that my list is about the negative, so here goes:

10 things i hate

1. people who are always late.
2. dog kisses on my face.
3. people who cancel plans at the last minute.
4. people talking to me when i am reading a good book.
5. cleaning up someone else's vomit.
6. people who are fake.
7. snotty women.
8. tall women with shorter men.
9. people who sing and don't know the words.
10. fake laughter

there are many, many more where these came from, but in the interest of avoiding severe depression, i will refrain from listing out more at this time.

have a swell day.

2 comments:

BigBottomMcGee said...

Hey girl. that list sounds like its mostly about people at work! ha ha. Can I grab you a coffee on the way back from lunch?

Maurey Pierce said...

Who's vomiting at yor workplace? Wow, and I thought this place was unorthodox.