1.19.2007

tied in knots

my stomach is tied in knots, i swear. bf still hasn't written "the letter". you know...the letter i requested and he agreed to write to the "friend" that he cheated on me with. the letter saying dear "friend", i am writing to let you know that i am very much in love with my girlfriend. and because i am very much in love with my girlfriend i can no longer be friends with you. our relationship from here on out has be be strictly business and even that will be limited. what we did was a huge mistake and i regret it more than i can ever put into words. it is the worst thing i have ever done in my life. i just about lost the best thing i have ever had because of this. i don't want to lose her and will not do anything to jeopardize my relationship with her again. i want to spend the rest of my life making this up to her. (you catch my drift) anyway, the deadline for said letter is today. TODAY. it is now 3:23 pm and nothing. i have already given him a couple of reminders this week. he knows i expect the letter to be written by TODAY. time is running out and i refuse to give another reminder. tick tock, tick tock.

No comments: