1.30.2007

50 things i love about the bf

despite the recent very negative happenings and posts, there are many things i do love about the bf:

1. I can tell him anything.
2. I love his laugh.
3. I love his smile.
4. He cries at sappy movies.
5. He is funny.
6. His imagination.
7. He is creative.
8. He is not afraid to be silly.
9. He can always make me feel better when I am down.
10. He is passionate about everything he does.
11. He likes to shop.
12. He loves music.
13. He is H-O-T!
14. There is no one I would rather snuggle with!
15. He is ambitious.
16. He is open-minded.
17. His lists. (Yes, I think they are cute)
18. He is a great friend.
19. He brings me little treats and surprises.
20. He tells me he loves me every day, more than once.
21. He gives the best hugs EVER!
22. He makes me feel safe.
23. He is a great dad.
24. I love his kids.
25. He likes to try new things.
26. Amazing lovin’!
27. He went on a vacation with me!
28. He is willing to do it again!
29. He helps me with the kids.
30. He sticks up for me.
31. He protective of me and our kids.
32. He is forgiving.
33. He is always willing to change.
34. He has already changed so much!
35. He thinks everything is possible.
36. His love of movies.
37. We can talk, and talk, and talk, and talk...
38. He challenges me and debates with me. (without getting mad)
39. He mixes up clichés.
40. He (mostly) makes me feel valued and loved.
41. His mac obsession.
42. He is kind.
43. He sticks up for the little guy.
44. He listens.
45. He values my thoughts and opinions.
46. He is outgoing.
47. He works hard.
48. He leaves me little notes and doodles.
49. I love the way he smells.
50. He has stuck this out, even through the tough times.

these are the reasons i am willing to try and get past what he did. these are the reasons and more are why i am willing to try and trust him again. don't get me wrong, he broke my heart, and there is nothing easy about living with what he did. i am hoping that in time the hurt and anger will diminish and we are able to make this work.

No comments: