10.09.2007

upon hearing the minister mention communion...

my children and i rarely go to church, for numerous reasons that i will avoid getting into right now. this weekend my little darlings went to church with my mom, who told me that at the end of the service she was absolutely sweating from trying to keep them quiet and under control. i'm thinking she won't ask to take them again. upon hearing the minister mention communion, here was my daughter's reaction:

"bread? good! bread! i'm hungry! is it beer bread?"

i couldn't even make this up.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

HaHaHa...leave it to kids.

Congrats on the new job!!!!!

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

damn kids.

thanks!!! i'm excited!!!

Christa said...

hey. i think this made overheard in minneapolis ...

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

yay!!! i did send it to them. (shhh!) : )

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! we have 3 kids and don't even dare try to take them to church for the reasons your mom found out. Too much work. I always end up taking them out to walk around, so why get dressed up to leave the house to do what I can do at home?